Some feedback on the syncing and sharing features of the iPad that users might be interested in:
1) No PDF support: iPad supports the ePub format but not any other formats. So users will have to convert all other formats and one easy way to do so is using Calibre (helps convert almost all formats)
2) iWork – MS Office and email: One of the cool features is that if you email yourself a Word doc, you can open it in pages.
3) The Kindle reader works great on the iPad: For users who have used the Kindle store in the past the iPad app for Kindle works great.
4) Desktop Document: In order to use iWork documents on iPad users will have to either import the documents in iTunes or email the documents to themselves.
5) iPad cannot support video beyond 720p